best friends to strangers

charie_anne

charie_anne

i have this best friend that i have know for about six years, but after we graduated high school we started to lose contact. i know she is busy with work and being a full time studet and also having a boyfriend. i haven't talked or seen her for about a few months now. is she avoiding me? she even party with other people and not invite me. she doesn't even call me any more. is our friendship really over? got any advice?

you say that she hasnt invited you to any parties that she has gone to. maybe she couldnt invite you because it was with people you wouldnt know and inviting you would only be awkward.... or something else. Plus if you truly do miss this girl than invite her somewhere to get to know eachother again. if you ask and she is busy, dont give up. instead ask for a time that fits her. if she puts no effort toward seeing you than theres your sign that she doesnt feel the need to be friends anymore. which means she has moved on and so should you.

theres nothing really else to say other then even the closet of friends can grow distant. dont beat yourself up over it. though im sure this girl will be glad to meet up with you again.