Friendship and feelings?

How can you differentiate friendship and feelings between YOU and the opposite sex? Both have the same characteristics but still have little differences.

[FONT=Times New Roman][sIZE=3][/sIZE][/FONT]

VirtualInsanity
How can you differentiate friendship and feelings between YOU and the opposite sex? Both have the same characteristics but still have little differences.

When you want to be more then "friends."

I have a lot of girls that are hot - many guys dream girl but you know we are so close that I really feel them as my sister which I can always go ask for advice for girls for anything but not have intimate relationships. With those girls I have slept in the same bed - she was naked completely - I didn't even once think that I could have sex with her.

But with dates potential girl friends my personality changes a bit because I am a little more agressive and by the third long conversation with them I let them know that they will not be my sister or really close friend but they will be a date or a gf.

For a guy it is kinna mixed up because some guys will have sex with their friends but for me it is not an option because I lost a very close friend like that very long time ago and I cannot picture going through the same emotional stress as I went than. But still there is something different.

here is my take on the whole friendship thing.....and many people may not be the same or even remotely agree with me.

with every girl that you are attracted to, there is the possibility of a romantic relationship at least in the back of your mind....what you do with it before you fall into the "friends zone" is up to you.

I have a girl right now that i am slightly obsessing over (which is totaly not my style). We have made out and we really just met, but i feel like we are quickly falling into the "friends zone". It sucks...but im sure my more than friends feelings will fade if thats what it is meant to be