700 dollars and nothing

Okay this is my first post and I am truely at a loss for words.

My boyfriend and I have been together for about 2 years. I have become very close to his mother and she conciders me one of her very bestfriends. She recently is going through a seperation and I spend most of my time with her to keep her company and take her out to have a good time.

Never had I had any issues with this women until lately she has been involved with this guy that lives about 4 hours away from our town she met him on line (my idea) but anyway This guy is only intrested for well let just say it is more physical then a real relationship. She has already made a special trip to meet him and of course she slept with him and came back home. I told her if that was the kind of relationship she wanted then by all means get your needs met ( take all procautions needed of course ) But he is not understanding the concept of Friends with Benefits.

He gets jealous of her dating men from our town and he sleeps around with other women and send her texts and picture texts of his other partners and He always expects her to travel to go see him and he never comes to see her. He likes to play too many damn games and I just thinks he is selfish. Naturally I told her to really think about this and to just find a companion here in town and see if it leads up to a relationship. Take time to really know a person instead of this junk!

So anyways She calls me friday and tells me she has gotten stopped for speeding and she was going to sit in a local jail(she had things come back to haunt her i guess??) until our town picks her up from there. (It would have been 10 days until our town picked her up and I was scard that she was going to lose her job.)This is about 3 and a half hours away. I was upset because she didn't even tell me she was leaving now she was sitting in a jail house hours away on a friday evening.

I call my boyfriend and he calls the place and gets all the information and turns out there was nothing we could do until sat. He had the chance to talk to his mom and she wanted him to call the guy to let him know what happened. Sat. comes and my boyfriend can't get the money to bail her out so I shelled out 700.00 to westernunion the bailsman. The guy(the one she was going to see that i really (hate is a stronge word) don't like at this point ) called us to asked us what we are going to do. (I didn't know about this conversation until Sun)

So She gets out sat night and we didn't even get a call from her saying she was out. My boyfriend called late and she said that she was going to drive into the other town and stay with the guy. She didn't ask how much or where it came from ( I am a single mother and my boyfriend is away at college so we really couldn't afford this) Sunday comes and goes and still no word of her I even went to her house to check on her teenage girls(2 girls) feed them and told them to call me if they need me to take them to school monday. She didn't come until monday morning and She hasn't called or emailed or anything. My boyfriend hasn't been able to get a hold of her either and I am hurt and upset.

Should I call her or wait to call her?

Why is she not taking in to consideration of my actions and feelings?