think i lost a friend

farooq138

i whent to my friends house worming slash supper bowl party last night, i have fealings for this girl, so i got drunk and was going to spend the night in her spare bedroom, i wanted to tell her something that i have been an ******* to her for the last 2 months, i dont know why i just have been, i think she has caught on to that, so i was going to tell her i was sorry that i have been an ******* to her and mean to her and if she wanted me to quit seeing her as a friend, she got mad at me and told me that we would talk about it today, so i left the house and whent home, she didnt phone me so i txt her this afternoon saying that its ok if she dosent want to talk to me or if she hates me that would be fine and i will understand. i dont want this friendship to end because i do like her and i like to spend time with her, and if she does decide to get rid of me as a friend iam going to be disapointed and iam going to hate me more then i have hated anything else. i dont expect any responses i just wanted to get this of my chest, if anything does want to respond please tell me that iam retarded or an idiot, because iam

, and if she does decide to get rid of me as a friend iam going to be disapointed and iam going to hate me more then i have hated anything else.

Self-flagellation is cool. You may like it.

i dont expect any responses i just wanted to get this of my chest,

Consider this a non-response.

if anything does want to respond please tell me that iam retarded or an idiot, because iam

Well, I was going to ask, "How the h3ll do you manage to operate a cellphone?", but then I realised that it's child's play these days.

You're not an idiot. Just watch the drinking.