No Longer Friends

IhavenoFREAKINclue

IhavenoFREAKINclue

So...If you guys don't know my brother has been with my best friend for about 2 years. Recently, my mother moved and my brother was left to find a place to live. He didnt. (this isn't new. he has never been able to think, hey, my mom's leaving, i need a place to live) SO he was staying with her for a little and now he's at a hotel. So my mom called me and told me that my friends mother called her telling her that she's a bad mother for leaving my brother. And she's a drunk and this and that. While my friend is in the background yelling yeah and this and that. Little do her parents know that my brother has stolen over 10 grand from my mom. And the're only hearing what my lying con artist brother is telling them. Not that he knew she was moving for 6 months, or that he coulnd't get an apt b/c of his arrests. Just that my mom is a bad mother for leaving him. My brother has been in this situation before. But her parents just keep saying that he's trying to get on his feet and blah blah. Granted my brother could have gotten on his feet with the $ he stole from my mom. And my friend justified him steeling b/c he doesn't give him $ so he ha to take it...SHE ACTUALLY GAVE HIM RIGHT FOR STEELING IT. She even said that if her mom was passed out drunk, she would have stolen it too. (my lovely maid of honor) Mostly b/c she probably benefited from it. So with her and her parents bad mouthing my mom, i drew the line. So, i no longer talk to my brother or her..this sux.

I'm sure i missed something...but I'm just so furious I'm not thinking straight

I don't know what to say, sorry, that just sucks. maybe you can have a talk with her when things cool off but I don't really know what there would be to talk about, maybe try and tell her how things really are.

• Author
IhavenoFREAKINclue

Well, theres nothing that's gonna make her see that's my brother is satan. He can kill someone and she'll justify it somehow...O'well..Lost a brother and a best friend...stupid c*nt