I have no friends since I left High School.

Basically what happen was I needed to get out of high school I hated it, each day going was hurting, I wasn't picked on or nothing like that, I am a shy guy but also friendly, I don't go out clubbing or drink or even smoke, I just stay home each day, sometimes I will go down the street to buy stuff etc etc.

The thing is though, I have always been alone and it something that is just me, I don't see it has something that is wrong with me, if I really wanted too I could makes new friends in a sec, but its something that is just me its hard to explain.

basically all I am trying to say is, I believe that having no friends is something that you should change because its not the normal life style, how ever if you do get lonely in your life then you should start doing so.

I love technology, games etc etc, each day I am watching/Reading tutorials on 3d modeling, programming, texturing everything, my goal is to get a job in 3d game development (3d artist) so you could say that I am giving on all my life too that.

Tell me your thoughts.

Well you do need friends, people are build that way they need companionship, and the more you withdraw into yourself the worse it will get.

Just try casual talking and building up on that...if you can't meet anyone in real life, try making friends online...then meeting up with them offline

goodfriendeva

i dont know how old you are.. but you should get a part time job..

one youll get out of the house and you WILL make friends there and on top of it get paid.. even if its min wage fast food.. youll meet tons of teens your age that might have the same interests as you..

Wow, I went throught the exact same thing. I dropped out due to a severe anxiety problem. One day I just couldnt get out of bed to go to school, and for weeks before that I had been sleeping on the floor behind my bed(so my parents wouldnt see me) so I didnt have to go to school. I had a couple of friends, I just couldnt deal with being around so many people I guess. I took a year off from.....well everything. I went down to my grandparents house and worked on a ranch training horses and taking care of the wildlife they had. The giraffes were my favorate. After taking the year off I started to feel better. I eventually went back to school and got a GED real quick.

As for now, I dont make many friends really. The ones I had back in highschool are all gone now and I live my life alone pretty much. I have a few online friends. I have a girlfriend, which I NEVER thought I would be capable of, who I plan to marry one of these days.

It really does get better. There are times that I wish I had some friends to hang out with, but I found that once I got a little older things got easier.