friendship problem.

since i started uni this year my life has become hell, back home i had a large group of friends and we all got on really well. here i just cant seem to find anyone i click with. the people who i thought where my friends dont even seem to like me and have said they dont want to get a house with me next year.

i have some friends on my course and such who i would like to live with but they all have friends in there flats and i dont feel that i can impose on them. everyone who i meet at the moment already seems to have a close group of friends around them. because everything is so orintated to where you live if you dont like the people in your halls then your a bit screwed. i have no idea what to do, i have no problem talking to people its forming friendships thats that problem.

any advice anyone?

Hi Guest,

If you have no problems talking and meeting new people, you won't have any problems finding friends. All it takes is a little time and patience. You will eventually meet someone that you click with, and if they have a group of friends, even better!

Maybe you can spread the word around, somehow that you are looking for a roomate? Have you tried posting an add or asking around?