hmmm...i guess that was taken

the wrong way...when i mentioned i have been working on that piece...it took me a whole year...and if u know me...i always am shown the answers but take forever to actually see them

but going thru this has really helped me shorten the process....to the point where i don't make a fool of myself and drive people nuts forever...and i fully realize my role in all this...i was so far from perfect...i talked a good game but didn't know how to walk the walk....and i admitted as much in 'milk of human kindness" and "when i was a grackle" - u should read those words again...all i am saying is i have flipped and flopped, going from pole to pole, and have done so, not to win anyone back, especially someone who i know so well - when she makes a decision - that's it...she may string u along - but the decision is still final - wink

that's another thing i learned from butterflyshoulders - how to set personal boundaries and stand up fer yerself..see, this is why i may get angry but will never dislike her...because of the things i learned from her...some came easy from love, others came hard with pain...the guy that i rant on - the only thing i have learned is how vacant of kindness a human can be - that there is a connection between suicide bombers and those who try and poison themselves to death using drugs...one is selfish for THEIR CAUSE and the other is filled with sorrow for not being strong enuff to be her man - wink