time to say good bye?

I have been friend wiith this person for the last 15 yeas of my life.This relatonship has never ever given me anysecurity.Since the very first years of my friendship this girl....whom i will call rit, has been disloyal to me.She will make new frinds and hang out with them.If i ever asked about that she will just ignore that and hang out with them even more and seem to be even more happier that she was more popular than i was.

When we went to the colleges in the same city, she never ever came to visit me, and when i asked she said it was because another rfreind from collge did not like me and so she has no one to bring along ...

Anyway i remained friends because i have had this thinking that relationships are forever.

Over the years it has come to apint where she knows my weaknesses.For eg i am bit insecure about my height and my being shy and not having a big social circle.She seems to make use of these very things to make me jealous.

Last year i got a very presitigious job , and just yesterday i came to know that she had purposefully held back this news from her husband nad her mom.Her reasoning was that since she wasnt doing so well in her career , her family will feel bad for her and she told them all lies about my being out of job so as to prtect them.She said it shouldnt matter to me because it was between her and her family.( I happen to know her family very well )

Whenever we talk we always talk about whats going on in her life and her relatioships , and never about my life . When i try to , she seems to be not listening atall. When i ask her, she is like....its because you never tell me about anything.

I am very stressed because of all this. I do not want to leave her becasue i do not have any other friends ( i live in aforeing ountry ).Please advice me .