Tough situation

I had a heck of a time picking a title that didn't violate the Community Guidlines. Anyways, I need some serious advice here in this situation. Sorry for the long read, but here goes...

About a month or two ago I first met this girl in my College Biology class. At first I thought she was pretty attractive and what not. Soon after this I approached her and talked with her and we got along alright. She's kind of flirtatious which I don't mind... but I personally found it pretty strange after I found out she had a boyfriend. Every Monday I have labs with her for 4 hours and she always sits next to me and flirts, rubs up against me and giggles at my jokes. So after talking with her a few Mondays about things I started to feel much different than I've ever felt about any other girl in my entire life. We just click... we share the same interests, have the same personalities and she's pretty much exactly what I've been looking for in a girl.

I can't get her out of my mind most days, I find myself daydreaming about what would happen if I would say this or that to her, etc. So today she was sitting alone in the cafeteria so I sat down with her and talked for maybe 2 hours. She was telling me how this guy came up to her and hit on her earlier today(she brought this up out of the blue) so then I start to wonder what kind of relationship she has with her current boyfriend if she's discussing being hit on and flirting with me and probably other guys too. I realize the fact that if she were my girlfriend she would probably do the same thing to me she's doing to her current boyfriend which is being friendly with guys.

This is fine by me though... Anyways, I was considering asking her out when her "boyfriend" walks up to the table. She introduces me to him formally and he sort of glares at me with a 'I'll kill you if you try and steal my girlfriend' look. He sat down with us and the table was completely silent and after 5 minutes of awkward silence I got outta there. I've seen this kid before and he almost never even talks even when he is uninhibited. Anywayssss... under normal circumstances I would have said "forget this, it's not worth it " a LONG time ago, but I just can't help feeling very strongly about her.

I'm trying to get into a competitive school and need to focus on my grades and I don't need this kind of drama, but when we are alone we work well together... help each other out with the material and what not. So what should I do? Should I just say forget it and TRY to get over her and let her be w/ her boyfriend, should I tell her how I feel and see how she reacts? What?

Looking over the post I might have left something out but I think I covered everything relevant. If anyone needs additional information on the background or anything just LMK. Thanks for reading and thanks even more to anyone who helps.

I had a heck of a time picking a title that didn't violate the Community Guidlines. Anyways, I need some serious advice here in this situation. Sorry for the long read, but here goes...

About a month or two ago I first met this girl in my College Biology class. At first I thought she was pretty attractive and what not. Soon after this I approached her and talked with her and we got along alright. She's kind of flirtatious which I don't mind... but I personally found it pretty strange after I found out she had a boyfriend. Every Monday I have labs with her for 4 hours and she always sits next to me and flirts, rubs up against me and giggles at my jokes. So after talking with her a few Mondays about things I started to feel much different than I've ever felt about any other girl in my entire life. We just click... we share the same interests, have the same personalities and she's pretty much exactly what I've been looking for in a girl.

I can't get her out of my mind most days, I find myself daydreaming about what would happen if I would say this or that to her, etc. So today she was sitting alone in the cafeteria so I sat down with her and talked for maybe 2 hours. She was telling me how this guy came up to her and hit on her earlier today(she brought this up out of the blue) so then I start to wonder what kind of relationship she has with her current boyfriend if she's discussing being hit on and flirting with me and probably other guys too. I realize the fact that if she were my girlfriend she would probably do the same thing to me she's doing to her current boyfriend which is being friendly with guys.

This is fine by me though... Anyways, I was considering asking her out when her "boyfriend" walks up to the table. She introduces me to him formally and he sort of glares at me with a 'I'll kill you if you try and steal my girlfriend' look. He sat down with us and the table was completely silent and after 5 minutes of awkward silence I got outta there. I've seen this kid before and he almost never even talks even when he is uninhibited. Anywayssss... under normal circumstances I would have said "forget this, it's not worth it " a LONG time ago, but I just can't help feeling very strongly about her.

I'm trying to get into a competitive school and need to focus on my grades and I don't need this kind of drama, but when we are alone we work well together... help each other out with the material and what not. So what should I do? Should I just say forget it and TRY to get over her and let her be w/ her boyfriend, should I tell her how I feel and see how she reacts? What?

Looking over the post I might have left something out but I think I covered everything relevant. If anyone needs additional information on the background or anything just LMK. Thanks for reading and thanks even more to anyone who helps.[/QUOte

Every Monday I have labs with her for 4 hours and she always sits next to me and flirts, rubs up against me and giggles at my jokes.

this proves she is seducing u.

So today she was sitting alone in the cafeteria so I sat down with her and talked for maybe 2 hours. She was telling me how this guy came up to her and hit on her earlier today(she brought this up out of the blue) so then I start to wonder what kind of relationship she has with her current boyfriend if she's discussing being hit on and flirting with me and probably other guys too. I realize the fact that if she were my girlfriend she would probably do the same thing to me she's doing to her current boyfriend which is being friendly with guys.

possibly she wanted 2 make her bf jealous n so she targeted u

but if u really wanna know abt her feelings just go n seduce her n flirt with her a bit u will understand how she feels n ask wat he thinks abt his current bf n y she likes/ loves him. There r chances that she must b only flirtin with u so that she can make jealous 2 her bf , i would advice try 2 know her more before coming over conclusion that she likes u or something? Did she helped u or been with u when u were going in odd situations?