what the hell happened anyways...

i sit here, not sleeping again, this time i don't wanna fight back..all i get is people who obviously know me hurting me for things i really don't understand...it just reminds me of how little i have mattered to those i thought were friends and lovers.

i lost what i believed to be the love of my life and thru a process of shame and guilty, people i thought i knew vanished and all her friends and past exs took turns at mocking me for simply wanting closure and truth. then people i thought were my friends did the same thing.

i was told nasty things and everyone just stands there laughing. yah, g yer gurlfriend left u for a kid, then her ex, then her abuser, then franky, then burch did her at yer place, now she's married, went to spain, she was raped, and we are raping u now for fun - lets make him sick again, look at him jumping - there is a whole host of people - its just me - my life - which has no worth

i had my email tapped , computer hijacked, money taken...and all in silence...people send me mail tellinhg me to fck off, phone calls, when and why?

please someone just kill me now ok

Please check yourself into the nearest psychiatric ward. You sound schitzo, no offense. Good luck and get back to us. :)

Personally, I do not believe he is drunk, nor schitzo, nor a wacko for that matter.

He just happens to feel things too deeply...I think he feels gypped and conned from this woman who he fell in love with deeply, never realizing that she was a viper from the beginning. I think he lives with the shame of trusting such a woman, and is constantly being reminded of it everywhere he goes. Perhaps he internalizes it a bit too much and it makes him come across as crazed.

Now here are all of you behaving the same way others have been behaving towards him:

i was told nasty things and everyone just stands there laughing. yah, g yer gurlfriend left u for a kid, then her ex, then her abuser, then franky, then burch did her at yer place, now she's married, went to spain, she was raped,

She really did a number on him.

Dude put down the pipe or bong and have a cup of coffee instead.

MAN, ITS WAY TOO EASY TO FAKE THAT 'OH WHOOOOOOOA IS ME STUFF"

COME ON! TALKING ABOUT A CHEATER, LAIR, ABUSER, MANIPULATOR...YAH, I AM HEARTBROKEN - LOL