i am a little concerned - does any have an idea about this?

lets say someone left their calender out on the kitchen table and u walked by and saw the calnder and went to put it back up on the wall, then stopped, thought, hmmmm, why did they leave it there? its usually on the wall? so u took a peek to see if yer burpday was written in, u know where someone might write in little reminders, like bbqs, when the parents are leaving town, etc, and u notice that the writing is in pencil and pen and have a feeling that this is strange - not like this person because they usually use markers..what do u make of this:

day one.

i need some fresh air because i have read the paper yet on how to build the house

day two

i feel really sick and momsex was right but the cat is everywhere

the grass looks perfect but i think the squirels are digging underground

day three

forgot the meds

My house is still wrecked. Its bad when the outside of my house looks better than the inside. Usually my grass is like a jungle and it looks like either no one or either a pirate lives at my house. My grass was mowed yesterday and it looks nice. The inside, however, is a different story. My cat is the messiest cat in the world. He knocks stuff over and finds stuff to get into and tear up. Sooo, he hasnt helped much. I told him I was going to trade him for a nice cat, but he didnt care.

I have no idea what this post is really about but I would have to say perhaps

"do not forget meds"

needs to be boldly written on each day space on this calendar.

I have no idea what this post is really about but I would have to say perhaps

"do not forget meds"

needs to be boldly written on each day space on this calendar.

:lmao: :lmao: hysterical :lmao: :lmao: