Hey there, could you please tell me what you think about something?

There is a guy I like who's 34. We worked together for the last weird year and half. The job politics were just the f'n weirdest, besides the weirdness caused by our attraction. Anyways, I dont work there anymore {as of} three weeks ago.

I left him a message a few days ago that we should hang out.

So, the question is...

If there is this wild crazy cool chemistry between you and a girl, regardless all the B.S., that chemistry is strong and rare. So, would you just let that pass you by?

(Even if you were scared would you call and just hang out and go from there?)

**** Guys, I got it real bad:(

Thanks.

Basically I ask you 30's guys cuz I wonder if you all feel like me, OLD!! LOL I don't believe in 'settling down' as it sounds negative, but for me I don't see this kinda chemistry coming around again much considering all the years I have lived so far.

Anyways, sorry if I am all f'd up and talking choppy!

Thanks guys!!! I.O.U.

A few days ago, hey? Well, I hope he calls you soon. At least you have LS to keep you company while you wait. I guess - now that you have left him the note - that the ball is in his court. It sucks, doesn't it. :love::bunny:

laRubiaBonita

maybe give it a week, and the next time give him a "deadline" to get back to you so you will not be hanging.... "Hey it's MJ, hope work is not sucking to much for you .... have i told you you are whipped? Haha, well i am going out to blah blah on thurs.... thought maybe we could catch up... get wasted.... give me a call before then if you might me interested, otherwise see you sucker!

cuase that would be me..... throw in some teasing, so he feels like he has to call you back, if nothing else, just to get a tease in on you..... but now, you have a cut off established, and if after that he does not call..... OH WELL.....HIS LOSS!

maybe give it a week, and the next time give him a "deadline" to get back to you so you will not be hanging....

that "deadline" would sound sorta pushy to me....I don't like pushy dames. :laugh:

laRubiaBonita
that "deadline" would sound sorta pushy to me....I don't like pushy dames. :laugh:

and i do not like flakey guys either.... so it it helps both parties.:D

plus you are outta you 30's ALPHA :)

and i do not like flakey guys either.... so it it helps both parties.:D

most reasonable men who are really interested will call within 7 to 10 days at the most. barring men who are mentally disturbed, gay, or nut-jobs :lmao:

laRubiaBonita
most reasonable men who are really interested will call within 7 to 10 days at the most. barring men who are mentally disturbed, gay, or nut-jobs :lmao:

ok... MJ, wait 10 days then do what i said. :p :p

If there is this wild crazy cool chemistry between you and a girl, regardless all the B.S., that chemistry is strong and rare. So, would you just let that pass you by?

Not without trying!!!

All you can do is wait it out and hope he responds.

Leave an offering of juicy sex on his machine when you leave the next message. If he doesn't responde to that, he is either gay, or may be on vacation.

• Author

great thank you all so so much.

yes i have loveshack to accompany me,

yeah its like if this happened in my 20's i wouldnt have even tried to call and totally left it to fate, and it has come back that way in my experience, but years later, i want to hook up while we are still a little young so we can go dancing ya know!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any more suggestions??

thanks all

p.s. so it sounds like the 3 day calling period is actually a 10 day deal? lol?

good day all!

Max Overclock

Well, I'm in my 30's and a guy, so I guess I can answer this. :p

Not a chance. Unless I was taken or married. :)

(Even if you were scared would you call and just hang out and go from there?)

Hard to say. I'm sorta a cautious, "wait and see how things go" type of guy ... I take my time ... so, it's sorta hard to say offhand.

Basically I ask you 30's guys cuz I wonder if you all feel like me, OLD!!

Nah you don't feel old. You're experiencing that same rush, excitement and anticipation that love brings us all. Doesn't matter if we're 15, 35, or older still. As part of the human experience, most all of us yearn for the love, companionship, and shared experiences that still make being part of a coupledom attractive. Despite all the naysayers, divorce, and general negativity that we see, love pushes onward.

LOL I don't believe in 'settling down' as it sounds negative, but for me I don't see this kinda chemistry coming around again much considering all the years I have lived so far.

If you allow it in, it keeps coming around again and again. Be happy, and go for love when it comes into focus. I'm so glad you left him the message. That way, no matter what happens, you'll know you never let the opportunity pass you by.

All the best. Give it a while. (week or so)

Let us know what happens.

• Author

oh that sounds good.

really good max, thanks guys, more??

great guess what happened now, a guy i work for on his house on the weekends said that the guy i like went up to him during work week and asked him' why did sarah call from your house last saturday' B told him i was working up there, so i just called and left him yet another message, i told this to the guy i like..

well B didnt know i was calling you, (cuz my previous message said no one has to know) i could fix it if i needed to and that he should call me.

great i was just feelin ok with waiting for him to call and that there was a chance he would,

would that interfere with you calling, if you were interested? i had to leave that message that B didnt know

gawd thank you all so much

i got it bad ****

• Author

o well at least he will know that i dont talk smack, anyways i will wait 10 days from now. thanks

Max Overclock

Excellent. Well done! I salute you, my dear!

Keep us informed, k?

Max

• Author

hey i am not happy now, this guy i work for brent, told the guy i like at work to call me, and that he should go for me , and that i totally ****ing love him, ok I NEVER Said i love that dude, i really liked him yes. i wanted to hange out to see where it might lead itself, yes. love, never said it, wtf? so i guess its all sabatoged now

all i know is that had better not have been the one. gawd i am so disturbed now, confused, just lost a long life friend, then my job, now this, and the f'd up part is that i dont know if i lost the job cuz of the guy or if i lost the guy cuz of the job, its sad.well i lost the job cuz of greivence polices but really was an excuse to get rid of me, cuz of other blah blah long story, jealous people, mean people, blah blah, the whole time i was working work was the priority, so whatever, i am not doing good right now:lmao:

• Author

i am ok now, and want to just get rid of these posts, but thanks for all of the support and good advice. yeah i have these 2 posts up here about him up here, guess i just let em go onward, quit writing in it would prob help!