about my cowoker (Female), I like her a lot

[FONT=Garamond]I have been working in this company since 5 yrs. One of my coworker (Female) joined this company three yrs. back. She was/is very cool. I and she used to share too many jokes and chat. during last couple months we had some misunderstanding created by another coworker. BUT I asked her not to mind as I was not a part of the game and I have not done anything intentionly. she was ok. Too be very frank, I started liking her company, Whenever she goes for cup of coffee, I used to follow her, even though she goes with her another coworker. but ... I think she likes my company too.[/FONT]

[FONT=Garamond]Since 3-4 months I am feeling that she has started ignoring me. She never calls me, whenever I used to feel like talking to her I used to call her and in order to strach the conversation I used to give her the information about whats going on in our company and so on. During the conversation I used to talk very slowly and she too. [/FONT]

[FONT=Garamond]Its almost three weeks now. we all the staff went out for lunch three weeks back. as it was friday,some of us had liquor. I was not that high, We came back togather. everything was fine. We went cafeteria for sometime. I had a good conversation with her. Everything was normal till then. Around 4 we ( Few coworkers) had little more and I thought to go back home. It was around 5. I was in my room, she was in her room. I felt like talking to her and called her directly means direct on intercom, (Instead on ring, she could listen to me). I called and asked hello/hello three four times. no response. the moment I hung up. my boss called me. while going to him, I saw she was right there in her room. SHE DID NOT PICK UP MY CALL. After talking to my boss, on my way home I told her seriously, that If she was wants to ignore my calls, then she should ignore me too.

thats all.

Since then I stoped talking to her. no words at all. I dont go to cafeteria,, I found that she also was ignoring me, but last week she was like waiting for me on my way to other room. She looked at me, I did too. We smiled and I said HELLO. she did reply.

But next day we had a meeting, during meeting I ignored her again. and she looked at me, and as I started ignoring her again, no eye contact, she does too. [/FONT]

[FONT=Garamond]I have no idea whats going on.

I have lost my concerntration. I can not work, I just keep thinking about her. I like to talk to her. I dont know why. I like her company as I always did.[/FONT]

[FONT=Garamond]Now the question is that should I start the conversation or should I wait. I feel that I was insulted. If she does not want to talk to me, tell me. Why to ignore. I assume that she does not like me or does not feel like talking to me.

whole day I keep on thinking about her.

What should I do......

plese reply[/FONT]

In all this time, have you ever considered just asking her out??

There's no point in reading into things like whether she ignored your call (maybe she was in the bathroom), eye contact/lack of eye contact, blah blah blah. There's no way to know what's going through her head until you talk to her.

I wouldn't recommend dating a coworker though, but it's up to you. Either decide you want to date her and ask her out or decide you don't, move on, and stop the drama.

• 1 month later...

i agree, talk to her is the only way,

a guy just put me through what you are doing to her and it really sucked, i was happy for a while then i just got so confused wiht all the mixed signals i go t pissed cuz it will interfere with your work,

just say

we need to talk

itll go where it needs to

please talk to her i wish someone would call my crush up and tell him this!!!! be a man!!