I am confused. I have a tsunami sized crush on a co-worker. There are obstacles though, I'm 28 ; he's 46. He was just divorced last year but already has a girlfriend, and I am going through a divorce but he doesn't know it (my husband and I work together and we aren't telling until it's final), and with all that to muddle through we woudl also be a an interracial couple.

It appears as if he likes me though, and he's very flirty, we text message all day at work, from single word "bored" messages to paragraphs. I don't know, I am very confused about the whole thing, but I really want to get to know him on a more personal level. :confused:

Blackfrost

even though work is the easiest place for us to meet lots of people, it's almost the most dangerous place to start something. I would settle your divorce first - you owe that responsibility to your first marriage. When that's done, you are a free woman, and can make whatever you think is the right decision for you.

cheers

kinda easy but difficult situation too..he has a gf u said, and ur divorcing...see the difficult thing? u shud try to no wot he feels for u. then maybe, who noz, fings can b gud..

shakedatbody

kinda easy but difficult situation too..he has a gf u said, and ur divorcing...see the difficult thing? u shud try to no wot he feels for u. then maybe, who noz, fings can b gud..

Two things that stick out to me: (1) He has a girlfriend, yet he is "very flirty" with you. (2) As far as he knows, you are married, and yet he is "very flirty" with you.

If you do eventually end up in a relationship with him, you may want to have a discussion and come to some agreement on "boundaries" pretty early on...