Anyone ever got information or gone to those Work From Home job ads?

I am extremely skeptical about those - they say they are free or they are under $99 to get started and claim to have Fortune 500 leaders and Nobel Prize winners on their boards and one that I saw is publicly traded on NYSE - but really, aren't they just pyramid schemes? Is anyone ever really successful with those? I don't want to make a million in a month, but to generate may $30k - $50k a year working 20 or so hours a week so that I can take a different job IRL that I will like more, but pays less.

I watched the free intro and the next step is to set up an appointment/interview with someone. But the intro doesn't really say what the business does or what I would need to do - it just talks about being the first to move from an interested person into a "team member" means that I would be earning money off those who move to a team member after me (pyrmaid warning!)

I'm thinking something like data entry or medical coding or something that I can do from home in my own time to make extra money, but everything that I find wants some kind of investment from me. If I thought that it was something that would truly work and I could recoup my investment in a week or so, I might be tempted - but I want to know more first.

Before I talk to anyone (IF I decide to do that) I thought I'd ask here if anyone has gone thru the process themselves and can give me their opinion. I've read posts from a couple of people on here who have said they work from home... but I got the impression they were employed by a company and just officed from home and travelled too.

I am extremely skeptical about those - they say they are free or they are under $99 to get started and claim to have Fortune 500 leaders and Nobel Prize winners on their boards and one that I saw is publicly traded on NYSE - but really, aren't they just pyramid schemes? Is anyone ever really successful with those? I don't want to make a million in a month, but to generate may $30k - $50k a year working 20 or so hours a week so that I can take a different job IRL that I will like more, but pays less.

I watched the free intro and the next step is to set up an appointment/interview with someone. But the intro doesn't really say what the business does or what I would need to do - it just talks about being the first to move from an interested person into a "team member" means that I would be earning money off those who move to a team member after me (pyrmaid warning!)

I'm thinking something like data entry or medical coding or something that I can do from home in my own time to make extra money, but everything that I find wants some kind of investment from me. If I thought that it was something that would truly work and I could recoup my investment in a week or so, I might be tempted - but I want to know more first.

Before I talk to anyone (IF I decide to do that) I thought I'd ask here if anyone has gone thru the process themselves and can give me their opinion. I've read posts from a couple of people on here who have said they work from home... but I got the impression they were employed by a company and just officed from home and travelled too.

Do NOT get involved. It is a scam. The process works by which that person purchases the program and quickly realizes he has to recruit others ( you ) to purchase the same bogus plan but the only ppl getting rich are those who perpetuate this scam-ola .

I would suggest not getting involved. If you see the websites they post up, it is a different one everytime.

Now if you want to make a million dollars, I can sell you my book, "how to make a million dollars" :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

If the deal sounds to good to be true, it probably is.