joseyposie

the coworker I work with Is really mean to me. She used to be a mgr and now is just a sales assoc. She is really anal and says I don't have any common sense when i do my job and bosses me around all the time. I told the Mgr and she got in my face and made me scared of her now. what do I do since I like the job but the coworker Is making have low self esteem about my work abilities. I just play dumb and be quiet till one day she quits. what would u do?

Wicked Wanda

Ok so if you can't bitch slap her then ignore her. She is not your boss! You cannot let her intimidate you or scare you! She has no control over you! Once she was a manager and now she's just a sales associate says it all... she's not good with people....

Stick to your guns and don't let her ride you!

French kiss her in the back room. That's what she wants. That's what they all want.

It's not what I'd want.

quankanne

she got busted down from a management position? Wonder if it was her attitude?

tell her nicely but firmly to stick with doing her job so you can do yours. Then ignore her. She is the type of person who will make you miserable if you let her, you've got to draw the line at bad behavior.