Kind of a long story

Underrated

First off I would like to ask you guys and girls about this girl ive known since last year. The first time I saw her is when she was at the door of her class.( I had snuck out class early to walk around) Anyways I saw one of my friends and went to go say what's up to him. I looked at her and she looked like this other girl I knew. So I stared at her for a good 5 seconds, she looked at me back, smiled and (she looked like she was kneeling a bit on her foot)stepped up and down and continued to smile. Anyways I hadnt really payed any attention to her , cause I really hadnt seen her that much(or I just didnt notice her). So now this year I have become real attracted to her, and she gives me this weird feeling like shes the only girl I would ever wanna be with. She still stared at me with a blank expression Everytime I see her it's like she is always looking at me, and im looking at her. For example one day I was walking to my class and I rubbed one of my eyes. I looked through the other eye and she was walking and starred dead at me(like she expected me not to see her starring being that i was rubbing my eye). She's a real quite girl, doesnt talk much except around friends. I know even in class(because my friend has a class with her) and she talks to like one person and does her work She's so quiet you have to ask her ,her name twice. Its just that everytime I see her we almost always lock eyes. Now I walked in to her class nervous as hell like I wanted to turn back but it was to late. I tapped on her shoulder and asked If I could talk to her 8th period, she had smiled and in a low voice satrring into my eyes, said yeah. So I got to 8th period lost my self as soon as I got close to her class paniced and started to pretend I was reading the paper in my hand( and believe me I wasnt). She looked to the side then turned in front of me, but didnt look at me. Then I just walked to past her feeling like a little %*. So finally I said screw it told my friend to tell her I would meet her 8th period again, I waited on the steps in front of the gym. She came down the hallway with this other guy whom I met at a bar a year ago, holding on to his arm( I didnt realize till later this guy had a girl in the school already who he was always kissing), so I said Trying to laugh it off "Is this your boyfriend"? So she said said humorously nooo.. So I began talking to her I said I though we was going to talk?? She said she had to go to her class which was beside us. She asked me what I had next period I told her math. She asked me where it was, and my dumb ass instantly forgot. So she said she was leaving after 8th period (which she occasionally does, But she sometimes left school after 9th period, Thats the same period I leave and she would see me sometimes.) So I was like damn, I asked her if I could give her my number she didnt seem to thrilled though. And again without knowing I screwed up and gave her the wrong number. Which was almost identical to mine, the first two digits are the only difference and even they are the same (I gave her a number that started with 76 mine number starts with 67). After school I saw here in the corner of my eye looking at me,(I thought maybe she told me that she was leaving 8th to throw me off or something.) I wondered later maybe she was waiting for me(and again she is very quiet girl so she wouldnt say anything if I didnt) Later on I waited up until 6pm wondering why she still hadnt called me. Now this is where I think I screwed up, I dialed the number I gave her trying to call my voicemail, I noticed it rung a little to long, and then a girl answered. I got so damn confused that closed off the call, and realized I screwed up. Now i got my friend to give her the real number, she just told him okay. She still hasnt called and its been practically a week now. Now I see her and she doesnt even bother to look at me anymore and I act like I dont see her, but we both know we are there. I feel so damn sad I dont know what to do, becuase I think I love her. So I wonder does she think I was trying to play her( she thought the girl with the almost same number was my girlfriend, and I just want to %&$# her), or maybe I am just paranoid and she just lookes at me for other reasons other than she likes me(which I would doubt but its always a possibility)...

Either way I need someone to tell me what they think is up cuz I see her everyday and I tell myself I will talk to her, but I get so damn nervous almost like its impossible to talk to her. And sorry if this is a bit long. I havent really been able to tell anyone this so I got everything off my chest here.

Thanks 4 hearing me out