Conqueror224

ok before anyone reads this i want you to understand that i dont condone using work as a place to find a date or something. it's just that it's a crappy little part-time job and it doesnt mean anything to me and im about ready to quit anyway.

so to the actual story. ive been working as a "bagger" for nearly a year now (it's my first job if anyone wanted to know) and well probably like 6 months ago this girl ive been working with nearly the whole time ive been there suddenly "appealed" to my senses.

Anyway because im a shy person i didnt even really talk to her or anyone else for that matter. Slowly i began talking to her and all. A couple of weeks later she showed up one day when i was on break and she was leaving. she gave me her phone number (programmed it into my cell phone).

like a month or so later i decided to tell her that i liked her and well i did and she didnt really act like anything was different. so i just kind of let it go and all. later this big fiasco happens with like 3 other co-workers. like 2 or 3 girls liked this one guy and the girl i like is one of them. he slept with one of them and was supposed to sleep with another (whom has a bf already). prior to this i told the girl i like that he's probably not the guy she thinks he is and i proved her right with this happening (i didnt gloat). so she ends up forgiving him and still seems to like him regardless.

a couple weeks later we both kind of start getting a long real well (i feel like she's actually starting to like me). I got really jealous and basically all of my emotions that i had held off had started floading out. and when we were talking online after work i got all jealous, hot-headed, upset all that good stuff and basically interrogated her about why she liked the other guy and not me. (please dont tell me this is a stupid thing to do because i seriously know) im not 100% sure but she might have been crying because of it (she did mention that she was going to) and i ended up crying because i got so upset when it happened.

the next day at work i was all down and upset because im an idiot. and she acted like nothing happened. then that night i made things worse and nearly started the same thing that happened the night before. that was like 3 weeks ago now. she has officially blocked me on all of her screen names and at work she's all cold to me and everything which is understandable.

I dont really get why she's as upset as she is because she's never acted like she really liked me or anything because with everyone else at work she was way happier to see them and stuff. and like when they showed up she'd great them but with me she hardly even said hello.

i just dont know what to do now because im all depressed and sad because i really care about her so much but i dont know what to do. and lately we havent even been working together which is weird because she normally would work like 5 days a week same with me but now she's working like 2 or 3.

im probably just being stupid for no reason. also just to tell you guys that having a friendship with her is more important to me right now i'd just like to get on good terms with her again because just not being able to talk to her is killing me. everytime she's around it's like she gets all upset and i get all awkward and it just sucks. thanks for any help guys you all are great.