should I forget about it??

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][sIZE=2] For the past couple of weeks this girl has been showing interest in me now I'm 27 and girl is 19 and we work together so at first I was a little iffy on whether I should ask her out and so she would tell how she called to see if i was working,and tell me what she liked to do so I knewed she liked me but again the age thing and I'm studying for the firefigther exam so I knew I would not have a lot of time 2 spend with her and she also in school and work.So had a couple times when could have asked her out but didn't not.So lately she been giving me hugs and smiling but when I try to talk to her she will talk to me 4 a quick secound and just cut off the talking to me and quickly find someone else to talk to 2 she has done this a number of times so I just continue with what I was doing but so it's hard for me to get to know because she does this I want to get her away from work so I could get to know her better because it seems i cant do anything at work So sunday I got her phone number and asked if she liked to go out on friday she was like well she so I waited until today 2 call and the conversation was very brief I ask if she was busy on friday and she said she let me know tonite so I went to talk to her today and greeted her and she did the same old quickly finding someone else to talk 2 thing so I was pissed off cause she did the same thing on the phone early now I didn't bring anything up about going out she was telling me how she had so much things going on her life and I was like u need 2 take things slow cause she seems stress all the time then she quicky turn to talk to someone else. So I didn't talk to her until the end of the night and I talk to a friend and she was like u need to just have a private talk just u and her.And see want on her mind and find out if ur waiting ur time. So at the end of the night I went to see her and ask her one more time if see was free she told me her had her doing something I was like ok cause I'm trying not to stress u out or anything I know u have on ur plate now so she told me just wanted to be friends but would steel like to go out. I just want to get her away from work so I could really get to know her is it worth my time to pursue or should I just focus on my exam and leave it be?[/sIZE][/FONT]

• 2 weeks later...
Conqueror224

I think it's worth it to try and go out with her but only if you're willing to devote the amount of time a relationship needs to develope. Because going from what you said it's going to take a while just to get to know her because she seems very busy with her life right now. Maybe you could just try and help her out with her life and then try and go out. Or you could as her out and then help from there. Either way I think it's just going to take quite a bit of time to get a good relationship started with this girl. And with becoming a firefighter and everything I'm not so sure you'll have the time so maybe you could just take things really slow with her. All in all you might as well try going out with her unless she just completely ends up turning you down.

pippen_2k
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][sIZE=2] For the past couple of weeks this girl has been showing interest in me now I'm 27 and girl is 19 and we work together so at first I was a little iffy on whether I should ask her out and so she would tell how she called to see if i was working,and tell me what she liked to do so I knewed she liked me but again the age thing and I'm studying for the firefigther exam so I knew I would not have a lot of time 2 spend with her and she also in school and work.So had a couple times when could have asked her out but didn't not.So lately she been giving me hugs and smiling but when I try to talk to her she will talk to me 4 a quick secound and just cut off the talking to me and quickly find someone else to talk to 2 she has done this a number of times so I just continue with what I was doing but so it's hard for me to get to know because she does this I want to get her away from work so I could get to know her better because it seems i cant do anything at work So sunday I got her phone number and asked if she liked to go out on friday she was like well she so I waited until today 2 call and the conversation was very brief I ask if she was busy on friday and she said she let me know tonite so I went to talk to her today and greeted her and she did the same old quickly finding someone else to talk 2 thing so I was pissed off cause she did the same thing on the phone early now I didn't bring anything up about going out she was telling me how she had so much things going on her life and I was like u need 2 take things slow cause she seems stress all the time then she quicky turn to talk to someone else. So I didn't talk to her until the end of the night and I talk to a friend and she was like u need to just have a private talk just u and her.And see want on her mind and find out if ur waiting ur time. So at the end of the night I went to see her and ask her one more time if see was free she told me her had her doing something I was like ok cause I'm trying not to stress u out or anything I know u have on ur plate now so she told me just wanted to be friends but would steel like to go out. I just want to get her away from work so I could really get to know her is it worth my time to pursue or should I just focus on my exam and leave it be?[/sIZE][/FONT]

What? You might get a few more replies if you take a little time to structure some sort of sentence in that monster of an abortion you call a paragraph.