PSO call centers?

big_girls_rock

This is kind of embarassing but I have looked into the job of being a PSO that is short for phone sex operator. I was wondering if there are any woman who are also into it- if there are still any call centers around? I live with my family and go to college fall semester. I want to be discreet and be a part of a team of real men and women who go to work just like everyone else- ( as in a building ) so if anyone can help that would be great.:bunny:

Hell if you find one let me know..... I could be doing that right now while entering this stupid data...... multi taskin' and makin' some bucks! I actually thought about opening one of those. Employ moms while the kids were at school.

Making a bundle!

• Author
big_girls_rock

LOL! There are tons but you would probably be interested in one that is operated out of the home. Check em out- http://www.sexyjobs.com I believe has a whole list of employers looking. Im looking more of a hands on approach at a call center- now those are hard to find!:D

No Stress Lady

Reminds me of the film "Short Cuts" (directed by Robert Altman) - has a storyline in it about a gal who works as a PSO from home - and drives her husband nuts!!!!

Sorry this doesn't really answer your query does it? :o

No Stress Lady
LOL! There are tons but you would probably be interested in one that is operated out of the home. Check em out- www.sexyjobs.com I believe has a whole list of employers looking. Im looking more of a hands on approach at a call center- now those are hard to find!:D

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Back in my starving single days (lol) I signed up to do a service from home. I made it through 1 call. It ended any curiosity about being a PSO. The service got a little upset with me, but hey not my thing.....

• Author
big_girls_rock

Lol, yeah as a kid I rememeber seeing this movie called call girl or something and there was a PSO and she decided to meet up with one of her callers and he ended up standing her up at first because she was black I think. Eventually they fell in love or something- I dunno lol. It was weird but I must have enjoyed it cause here I am. But then again- though I like it, I can always go back to the regular 9-5. Thanks ladies for all your help.

• Author
big_girls_rock
Back in my starving single days (lol) I signed up to do a service from home. I made it through 1 call. It ended any curiosity about being a PSO. The service got a little upset with me, but hey not my thing.....

LOL- I've always been comfortable with it- I mean, sometimes I go on the free lines just for the thrill- I thought, since I can give such good phone lol why not get paid for it? You probably were turned off by the fact of a man jerking off to your voice lol. Sometimes it can be a bit much- especially the guys that are already stroking and groaning before you even say anything. :laugh: