I'm 18 and he's 30. He's funny and really nice. We have a lot in common. But the thing is he was my High School Teacher. Nothing has happened between us. I don't know what to do. I really like him, and its not because i feel protected by him. He seems so perfect for me.

I'm 18 and he's 30. I don't know what to do.

Enjoy your fantasies and dreams but leave well enough alone. If he agreed to any kind of a relationship with you at your age, and his, he really wouldn't be so wonderful after all. He's a whole world ahead of you and you still have a whole new world yet to explore.

At 18 and 30, you two are worlds apart.

He has been through higher education, has experienced life as a professional and is way ahead of you in terms of emotional and intellectual development.

You will seem like a little kid to him, even if he's attracted to you.

Now if you were 28 and 40, I might say go for it.

I'm 18 and he's 30. He's funny and really nice. We have a lot in common. But the thing is he was my High School Teacher. Nothing has happened between us. I don't know what to do. I really like him, and its not because i feel protected by him. He seems so perfect for me.

He was your teacher he can get into alot of trouble for dating a student even if you have left high school. Many young adults go through teacher student crush or even have feelings for older guys because they beleive them to be wise, more experienced and mature. Its best you enjoy yourself while your young, find many other people more your own age rather than someone much older than yourself :)