Two questions in one.

Brittanyjean06

I am not a pot head, my ex was...smokes atleast every day..

what can that do to your brain?, doesn't it change you?

its been 6 months, when an offer comes to go on a date possibly and their cute...i shouldent just say no because i am going through a healing process right?

slubberdegullion
i shouldent just say no because i am going through a healing process right?

By all means, go out & have fun! Part of healing after a breakup is getting the energy level up to re-socializing and having fun. So go! Enjoy!

By all means, go out & have fun! Part of healing after a breakup is getting the energy level up to re-socializing and having fun. So go! Enjoy!

pot may lead to laziness and hunger for strange foods.

• Author
Brittanyjean06

I know that, but im just saying if you smoke pot literally every day...does that mess your brain up? or change you...not that i do lol im jw

pot may lead to laziness and hunger for strange foods.

and the need to create the worlds largest tinfoil ball out of king dong wrappers....... also creates a fasination with the word "nacho" and the consumption of the named food.

go out have fun........

if the ex smoked pot around you, you may be able to sue him for brain damage caused by second hand pot smoke :D (not saying you are brain damaged.... just weird thought over stupid lawsuits, so don't sue me for that comment ok.)

a4a

• Author
Brittanyjean06

hahahah thats funny

yeah he did i just wanted to see if he could get brain damaged i woudlent mind that hahah jk

IMO smoking pot every day isn't likely to cause most people (dependent on amount smoked) to change.

Used in conjunction with other drugs you might see more change in a person. And of course it depends on the person as well.

I know that, but im just saying if you smoke pot literally every day...does that mess your brain up? or change you...not that i do lol im jw

I smoked massive quantities of marijuana every day for like 7 years. I did eat weird stuff. Bacon and marshmellow sandwich. But I did fine in university. I'm not sure exactly what you are asking. Change you how? I tend to see connections between things easier now. I can zone out while sitting still really easily and go off in my own internal world. That's about it.

It definately makes you short of breath easier. Like smoking a lot of cigs.