Wish me luck!

slubberdegullion

I have a presentation to give tomorrow to an internationally-renowned insurance firm, and if I score the contract I'll be in gravy for the next couple of years.

So I'd appreciate all the good vibes - if there is such a thing - you can send me! Thanks!

I'll keep you all posted thru this thread.

I'll be in gravy for the next couple of years.

good luck SLUBBER and make sure you have plenty of mashed potatoes on hand :laugh:

Good Luck Slubber we all know that you will do good !!:p:) Break a leg and have fun don't be nervous we know you can do it!!!:bunny:

• Author
slubberdegullion
So how did it go?

Thanks for remembering.

I think it went extraordinarily well. Feedback was excellent, too. I'll find out before xmas, and I'm keeping my fingers and various other anatomical paraphernalia crossed!

well done, sure you've done really well.

I'll keep my bits crossed for you as well. Sorry didn't get to wish you luck beforehand, somehow missed seeing this thread :o

glasses needed soon she mumbles...

• 1 month later...
  • Author
slubberdegullion

I know it's been a while, but I promised a follow-up.

I had done four presentations for four different organizations: two insurance, companies and two different universities.

Three fell through due to either lack of funding or handling the projects in-house instead. I should hear about the other one tomorrow or Monday.

There are days when it SUCKS to be me. Today is one of those days. :sick:

No idea what business your in slub but I'm sure you'll get one of the deals your after. My ego/self esteem has been taking a beating lately too with my job search getting no where. Maybe the stars are not aligned properly at the moment for talented people like you and I. :)

All the best Slub.