Hey everyone! I'm not sure if everyone is aware of this but just for an FYI Sunday (October 16) is National Boss's Day!

Anyways, my Boss has been a great boss! She's understanding, appreciative, caring, she has all the qualities of what a true boss should have! Nobody ever gives her gifts or anything..she's always the one giving..so I decided for Boss's Day that we would get her a gift certificate for a good restaurant! I don't want to sound selfish or anything but I'm kind of annoyed with my co-workers! I went to buy the gift certificate..I bought one for $50.00, thinking that everyone else would help pay for it..but nobody did! But heres the thing..they didn't really know about Boss's Day and I kind of told them at the last minute..so I guess I really can't be mad at them..not everyone has money and I know not everyone feels the same way about my Boss that I do! I decided to have them sign the card atleast and present the whole thing as something from the whole group..do you think thats wrong? My boss really deserves something like this, and I feel like it is something that should be from the whole group!

So am I wrong for including them..I personally feel it would be wrong for me to just say it's from me, then they will all think I'm sucking up to my boss!