What does she mean?

So my client has been so hard to meet/ and talk to lately.

The last time I talked to her, she was busy fixing the house that she bought and taking care of all the things that the previous owner neglected.

Then when I talked to her today she apologized for being busy, she was busy because of the house for the close up. What does "Close up" mean?

It sounds as if she is getting ready to sell or rent out that house. That’s generally what close means in real estate.

Other people’s actions and behaviors have little to do with you. There are probably a lot of other things going on with your client as well.

Have a beautiful day my friend.

You might be thinking "close up", like in the movies and she may mean shutting down, something people do with seasonal or second homes they may not revisit for a while...

Mr. Lucky

• Author
It sounds as if she is getting ready to sell or rent out that house. That’s generally what close means in real estate.

Other people’s actions and behaviors have little to do with you. There are probably a lot of other things going on with your client as well.

Have a beautiful day my friend.

I know that it doesn't have to do with me. I just got curious with what "Close up" means. I googled it and it says that it's for when the owner wanted to sell the house and other results was that it's the final step for getting the new house to be fully yours. And now like Mr. Lucky said, it also has to do with preparing the house for the next season especially if it won't be use for a while.