I think I might get fired or Am I overthinking?

Hey!

I just saw the advertisment for a job at the mall I work in. It was the owner Lena that realesed the ad, but I think my manager had a talk with her.

It’s not my manager that put the advertisement up that is what I’m saying. But he might have called Lena and asked her to put it up so everyone can apply.

So now the question is am I going to get fired? I’ve only worked there since december and my manager already wants a new colleague. I met my manager and he didn’t say anything about it to me.

It could also be me overthinking because not everything is about me

for most business is brisk and many positions are going unfilled. the company is probably losing money because it doesn't have enough employees. I think you should be ok...

• Like 1

Agree with alphamale.

Usually, if you have any experience reading behavior, you can kinda sense when things aren't going well.

<snip>

So now the question is am I going to get fired? I’ve only worked there since december and my manager already wants a new colleague.<snip>

Normally if a manager has cause to fire you they don’t wait to hire your replacement. They fire you then fill the opening.

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
Truncate quote