Why is this bothering me?

Hey!

After work I had planned to meet my friend. He actually came to the mall that I work in.

He brings he’s Samsung charger and ask me if I could charge it behind the desk on my job. I said okay but what is bothering me is... why didn’t he charge it at home?

Because of that we had to walk around the mall and it was awkward for me because I’m already finish at work.

One more thing! My co-worker aren’t joking with me. Sure it’s a big mall and alot of customers but there is a point where it’s quiet enough to talk. They have only asked me serious questions like «How old are you?» «where are you from?» etc

I’ve worked there for 2 months now... why don’t they joke with me? The only reason that came to my mind is that they want to focus on the job. I also noticed that when my co-worker talk to other co-worker it’s just work related stuff.

Worrying too much about what other people are thinking is way too much work. Conduct yourself as a gentleman, and be kind and funny, and let other people take their impressions of you. Worrying about a Samsung charger is truly worrying about the details way too much.

• Author
Worrying too much about what other people are thinking is way too much work. Conduct yourself as a gentleman, and be kind and funny, and let other people take their impressions of you. Worrying about a Samsung charger is truly worrying about the details way too much.

True but what if I'm worrying about him not taking initiative to ask me out?

It has been only me that has taken the initiative to contact him and ask if he wanted to do something.