Should I be worried?

Hey!

So next week my responsibility is to close the shop alone. Today my colleague guided me since she knows it. TBH I started 1 months ago and I already know how their system works, but I'm still trying to learn new things for example to close a shop.

It seems easy, but they have a long list of things to do and since my colleague helped I can't always follow. I had to interrupt and help the customers.

Here's the point. She for some reason is laughing at me. I don't know why she does it but I ignored her and kept doing my job, but I don't see it as a positive behaviour. Maybe she does it because she don't think I'm clever at my job.

I might overthink but help me see it in a positive way?

I wanted to ask her why, but I didn't because having a discussion in front of the customers is not good so I just kept doing what I do. I want to get along with everybody and if she thinks that I do a bad job then she can tell the boss and then I end up getting fired.

I remember on the way to the train station she were saying that she had missed her bus because she helped me. In reality it's her way of telling me that I have to be more clever so that she could catch the bus and come home early

Edited by Tagalz
  • Author
Closing up a shop isn’t hard.

Count money, lock doors, lights off and set the alarm.

Nothing to it.

Hey! So I'm sorry for answering the next day, but it went well actually. She said that she isn't going to say anything and let me try to remember. I remember everything!

The only problem for me is when you're done counting money and it's then up to you to do everything on the computer. A lot of buttons to click on.... can't remember everything hahaha

• Like 1

Well why can't you make yourself a check list to help you remember all the steps? Write down some instructions for yourself regarding exactly what you need to do on the computer.