I want to work from home

Noemiforever43

I do not know what to do, I work with this office that has no leads, and have very little pay, I am also new to the insurance field, but I just do not feel safe on my position.

Happy Lemming
anyone knows of any jobs ?? legit

Prior to retirement, I worked from home for 5-6 years as an accountant. Have you thought about "bookkeeping"??

Designer, coder, writer, etc.

It is not easy to find a good, stable work-from-home job with no relevant experience though. You may find you need to gather the experience first via a non-remote job.

Happy Lemming

Many years ago, I remember my Aunt working from home. She was a proofreader. I don't really know what her job entailed, but I remember she was happy.

georgia girl

I work from home as a consultant and love it, although it does require some travel.

There are lots of work-from-home jobs. Do you have marketable skills that you could deploy to get one? What are you good at? What experience do you have?

I do not know what to do, I work with this office that has no leads, and have very little pay, I am also new to the insurance field, but I just do not feel safe on my position.

You are supposed to generate the new leads. How many networking events do you attend a day? If that # is less than 2, you are not doing your job correctly. Your company is not going to find the leads for you. You have to be out there knocking on doors. Tell everybody you know -- friends, family, your drycleaner, all of your friends on social media, your barista . . .everybody that you are selling this great insurance & they should come to you. It's all about the hustle.

• Author
Noemiforever43
You are supposed to generate the new leads. How many networking events do you attend a day? If that # is less than 2, you are not doing your job correctly. Your company is not going to find the leads for you. You have to be out there knocking on doors. Tell everybody you know -- friends, family, your drycleaner, all of your friends on social media, your barista . . .everybody that you are selling this great insurance & they should come to you. It's all about the hustle.
well donnivain, the agent I work for seems to think that in order for me to do leads is by calling so i do 70 to 125 calls a day, I know I supposed to out here and generate other leads, how do I describe my time out to the office, when all they want me to do is do calling,