Did I do something wrong?

Hey!

This is about work relations. I know that not everyone like everyone, but atleast since we are all colleagues we should get along when working.

It's this girl who said this: It's good that we're three people at work, but yeah and laughed"

She's meaning that I'm not clever when I work. Well I'm still new so I think it was rude of her. Not only that but she bosses me around saying do this and do that. I understand I'm new so it's okay, but I always have to clean dirty stuff?

What did I do wrong? I'm not talking to her either because I want to focus when I work. She cracks a joke her and there but I just laugh...

It's clearly that she wants to make fun of me

What’s your line of work, what are your responsibilities?

I gotta admit, some people hate training new workers and others hope that you learn quickly enough so that you can make decisions on your own and leave everyone alone. Many will fear for their job and not help you at all. You’ll be experiencing people like her for the duration of your working life.

Here’s how I managed to be a supervisor at all of my jobs.

Have a sense of pride for what you do.

When you do something, do it very well.

Be the Yes person if you have to.

Kill people like this girl with kindness.

Ask the boss to clarify your duties and always ask what is expected of you.

Always volunteer when the boss asks.

Initiate before they even get a chance to ask.

Go home, use Google to learn how to be better at something that you will need at work.

Lead by example.

Nothing would feel better than becoming their boss.

• Author
What’s your line of work, what are your responsibilities?

I gotta admit, some people hate training new workers and others hope that you learn quickly enough so that you can make decisions on your own and leave everyone alone.

Initiate before they even get a chance to ask.

Go home, use Google to learn how to be better at something that you will need at work.

Her stopping at but yeah means that she isn’t satisfied with my work. She’s right and it’s my fault becahse I was slow.

There was alot of customerd and we got no more croissants and my boss said that I have to put it out.

I was thinking too much like how many and what happends if It’s too much?

I just have to pay more attention and work better. Because I don’t want more of my colleagues to tell the boss that I’m not clever. I could risk losing my job.

Your boss will judge you by your actions, not by what she says. you're in a line of work where everyone can see if you're good or not. So concentrate on what you're supposed to be doing and follow instructions. you have no leverage there. You just need to learn and work the best you can and forget about office politics and not make any personal remarks to coworkers you don't know and just keep your head down working.