LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Platonic > Business and Professional Relationships

I think he got the job!!

Business and Professional Relationships Networking and maintaining a positive environment in the work place is important! Surviving the 9-to-5 within.

Like Tree70Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 5th July 2018, 5:16 PM   #121
S2B
Established Member

Good for him! And hopefully he will share some of his newly earned income to help you more with the household obligations.
S2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th July 2018, 6:13 PM   #122
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mapper71 View Post
Basically the thing that happened at Boeing is the same thing that happened at the place he just quit. He didn't get along with his coworkers, everyone was an idiot, nobody did their job because they were in a union, etc. he'll pretty much be working by himself so no "idiots" to work with.
It’s like driving, if everyone else is a bad driver or an “idiot”... it’s time for some introspection. It usually more likely that the problem is with you, than EVERYONE else.
Old 10th July 2018, 3:44 PM   #123
Established Member

He finally got the email today with a link on where to go to fill out info for the criminal background check. This should take 2-3 days to process and if everything comes out okay, he can start ASAP. They asked for his addresses for the last 7 years so does that mean that’s all the further they’ll go back for the criminal history?
Mapper71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th July 2018, 5:25 PM   #124
Established Member

Quote:
He finally got the email today with a link on where to go to fill out info for the criminal background check. This should take 2-3 days to process and if everything comes out okay, he can start ASAP. They asked for his addresses for the last 7 years so does that mean that’s all the further they’ll go back for the criminal history?

Possibly. But any major data base will easily bring up anything major even if it occurred before that.

I'm too lazy to read back to see what it was, but I recall thinking 'don't worry about it'.

Don't worry about it.
Old 10th July 2018, 5:25 PM   #125
Established Member

Quote:
I work for a uni and they asked for the same thing. I dont think the two things are related

Edit: i dont have a criminal background

Last edited by HiCrunchy; 10th July 2018 at 5:30 PM..
HiCrunchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th July 2018, 6:05 PM   #126
S2B
Established Member

Quote:
All criminal history will show if they fingerprint him.

What history does he have that you're concerned about?
Old 11th July 2018, 10:58 AM   #127
Established Member

He passed the check and is officially an employee there! Damn, it's been a long, nerve wracking 2 months!
Mapper71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th July 2018, 11:10 AM   #128
S2B
Established Member

Quote:
He passed the check and is officially an employee there! Damn, it's been a long, nerve wracking 2 months!
Congrats Mapper!