I need to kick my business back in gear. I'm having cash flow problems.

Unfortunately I have never been motivated by money & I'm really burned out.

How do I get the entrepreneurial juices flowing again?

• Like 1
FilterCoffee

Hey don,

Nice to see you again after so long. It’s a good thing you’re not motivated by money because the biggest enterprises were created to solve a problem or to make something better/efficient. In what way are you trying to improve the world? That could be your motivation.

• Author

I have no idea. That is probably part of my burn out. I don't think I help anybody anymore.

Happy Lemming

Without knowing what type of business you run, I can only speculate if my suggestions will help.

Contact old customers, see if they have any needs or can recommend new customers??

Offer a discount or coupon to your customer database. E-mail them about a "May" special. "April rains bring May flowers" type of message??

Is there any place you can advertise your business?? Local Newspaper?? Laundry Mat bulletin board?? Local Flyer or Val-Pak coupons??

Just my two cents...

Best of luck!!

• Like 1
amaysngrace
Well you help hundreds of people here with your gazillion posts a day!

I agree. Her advice is almost always spot-on!

I think you're going to figure something out OP. You're very good at knowing things. Maybe you just need to meditate on it during down time. Are you getting enough of that lately?

• Like 1

When I need motivation I head for the motivational videos on youtube that pertain to my situation. Watching and listening to successful people talk about what it takes to be successful and strategies you can use always fires me up and sometimes gives me a much needed kick in the backside.