How do you deal with an overbearing, lazy, bossy coworker?

I work with sue and have done for nearly 2 years. At first we got on like a house on fire. Anyway after a while our hours were increased to 12-13 hour days due to change in the company. I decided I'm just going to do the overtime i decide. I have been with the same company in the same department for nearly 13 years. I might do 5 hours extra a week. Or less depends on my life.

In those 13 years, 8 of which i was casual until they were forced to put me on full time by the union, i worked all overtime, all hours of the night,didn't take many holidays, would go to work sick at times. Always helpful, always hard working etc.

My boss had taken me away from the cameras so she could search ny bag and see if i stole anything, i had been working there 10 years and was treated like a thief.

Anyway new coworker who i have worked with 5 minutes, tells me i have bad work ethics because i started at 10am and wouldn't stay until 12am. This coworker is very bossy, hard to put up with. She doesn't do all the work i do. I am a lot more productive than her. I do more than my fair share. I pick 200+ orders a day while she struggles to make 100. I also do the courier work everyday, and she does nothing but tell others what to do. She is overbearing and dramatic.

Was she right to question my work ethics or should she just mind her own business? I felt she was way out of line and i cant forget it.

She should mind her own business but you can't say that to her. Instead document what you do & have a written list which you keep at home so that if a boss ever says something you will have proof of your productivity.