I have a supervisor that simply ignores all my attempts to contact and talk to him. I try calling, he just said "I call you back" and that was it, I text, no reply, I email no response. We work at separate offices 400km apart. I am now lost for thought, what is wrong. My situation is that I needed to be in favourable relation with him because I need a transfer to where he is, since my home is there. If he has no liking for me it means my chances for transfer are null and void.

I know I can't place my cards on him like that, but its just strange. The thing is the lady who is above him, has a firm and special liking for him, meaning I don't matter there, I can't even complain to her about him ignoring me because-I will still be the one at fault.

Two weeks ago she shared an email with me that she sent to more higher offices, that she delegates me and my supervisor for a special assignment, This assignment means a lot to me as it is a project I worked on with passion for a while. I haven't heard from any of the two of them since then, I now wonder ofcourse perhaps he told her that there is no need for me to be part of it, I can't even ask her what hapened because she will obviously refer me to him, and calling, texting or emailing him will be vain.