LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Platonic > Business and Professional Relationships

I am Resigning my Job because I'm secretly in love with my boss.

Business and Professional Relationships Networking and maintaining a positive environment in the work place is important! Surviving the 9-to-5 within.

Like Tree19Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11th December 2017, 2:08 AM   #16

It is. I have a friend I went to college with in the same boat. We graduated and still talk. She also got pregnant and was arranged to marry her boyfriend. We joke about how miserable we are and how we hope to be happy one day.
millenial.k.latina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th December 2017, 7:13 AM   #17
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by millenial.k.latina View Post
It is. I have a friend I went to college with in the same boat. We graduated and still talk. She also got pregnant and was arranged to marry her boyfriend. We joke about how miserable we are and how we hope to be happy one day.
You say you've have decided to end your marriage but are still there. Have you told your husband you want a divorce? I notice you have been to college. Can you use your degree to get a job? Surely there is something you can do to try to become financially independent.
stillafool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th December 2017, 4:21 PM   #18
Established Member

I think it's good that you quited. Forget about him.

iVisa is offline   Reply With Quote