give me some suggestions about my situation

my co-worker was on vacation last week. my boss told me to do part of his job for him (like jobA). I told him and ask him to give a fresh up for that part of him job. he showed me but he ask only do part of the part ( like part of A). the reason is I am also busy and he said he is going to work during weekend. I told him not to, but he insist....so I said ok...and I just did the part he told me to do...like less than my boss told me... but after he came back from vacation, he complain with my boss that his job is too busy and I only do little part of job for him....

my boss did not ask me why but in front of him, he asked me to do all of them next time...I was aware when my boss spoke to us because she did not say anything to me...after that I ask my co-worker...he said she was angry with him because he is so busy and had to work from home all the time...so he forbidden him to continue doing that...and I have to do the whole part of job for him...

but I was ok to do so...he asked me not to...right now my boss might feel I am a lazy bomb and try to take credit from him....I feel so sad about the whole thing.... I work over time everyday and even bring my work to home...but he makes me look so bad...

should I say anything to my boss...but she does not mention it to me at all..nit even ask why...