interview for a promotion

I am interviewing for a position within my current company to move up to a higher position. What should I expect during this interview since the people doing the interview are two people I work with on a daily basis and they already know basic things about me and my beliefs?

I am worried about the question what do I think my greatest weakness is because that question always comes up and these two people know me so it is not like I will be able to use something I would if it was just to get hired on for a regular position.

What would be the best way to answer this question if it does come up?

Most interviews these days are structured interviews. That means that a set list of questions are asked of all interviewees, and some form of scoring applied to the answers. Questions usually begin with something like "How have you dealt with X in the past?" The idea is that how you've approached certain kinds of problems in the past that are relevant to this position is very indicative of how you will perform in this role. If it's a management position, they'll likely ask for specifics about how you've resolved disagreements, gotten people to do their best work, or found ways of rewarding people other than monetarily.

The thing about interviewing with people who know both you and your work means that you can't BS at all. The most certain kiss of death is to get caught claiming credit for something that they know was the work of someone else, or to exaggerate the importance to the organization of some of your actual accomplishments.

You can't really practice for an interview like this. I'd recommend that you avoid obvious questions that every other candidate will also ask, like about when they expect to make a decision.