Does this mean he likes me or playing the guy game?

I have been talking to this guy since September of last year, We met through Facebook on our friends Facebook page and chatted through a post from it where We added each other. During that time, he has mentioned he was more interested to know who I am and We talked where it became flirty and a little explicit as in dirty which We are still talking now. He was originally from New Jersey and I am from New York where I moved to Florida about a few years ago, just recently this guy just moved to Florida but is only two hours away from me. He had mentioned that he would like to see me, I said okay and I had told him that I like him and he's like I like you too, I wanna see the real you and this was all last year. Before I finally meet up with him just recently on my birthday right...

he was telling me that he was like what concerns me is that you not feel unhappy if something happens cause I'm not around you. I said what do you mean? He's like like not your boyfriend or even near you and hinted that I'm an emotional girl since he's like I'm being honest plus your feelings are first on my mind lady. Mind you he was at a bar that night texting me that...I'm assuming the alcohol got to his emotions or something, but I don't know. After he said all that, I'm like I don't know what to say Max and he's like I'm not saying nothing will happen, I'm just being honest about my thoughts and I was like are you scared that I might like you or be in a relationship with you? He's like I'm not scared of ****, I just don't wanna seem like a regret. I'm like uh okay, then he's like Shhhhhh lol its all good. I'll do whatever with you I'm just trying to say I'm not a douche and that I'm not guna be your boyfriend but I am your friend and we can get to know each other. he .

We had drinks, shared an appetizer and he paid for the bill. I don't know, if that was cause he likes me or being nice, a friend of ours said it seems like he does like you according to what he told me last year Cheska that he really does like you a lot. After paying for the bill, We kissed in his car and listened to his music that he just put together as a Dj. We happened to go to a hotel and We had sex, after that him and I are still in contact. A friend of ours was like you guys look cute together from the photos We took together and that his friend said to me that he had a great time with me and said next time it's your turn to pay the tab lol. I don't regret the sex, I don't because it was my decision to do it and his too considering We had talked dirty.

So my point in this I had asked him would he ever been in a relationship or friends with benefits due to a survey I was doing on an online forum, he's like neither because he doesn't like to be inhibited because to him you make rules for things that don't need them. So I said don't you don't wanna be with someone one day? He's like lol, what does be with mean? I said Nevermind and he's like I keep people around who I want there.

Long story short, I had told our mutual friend about everything that his friend and I been saying and did where that friend of ours is like he's being playful and playing the guy game if anything to be honest.. he could've not treated you like you did on your birthday if he didn't like you. You could've been a random chick at the bar or club where he could **** and leave without contact but you guys still talk if anything take it slow and see what happens.

I ask for help on here cause I don't know what to think, to be honest. :confused:

He's very clear that he is not looking for any exclusivity or a commitment. This is strictly a guy wanting to have sex with you. sorry.

• Like 1

Do what you want with him but don't have too many expectations of a future. Think of him as have fun with guy. That's what he's telling you. Is that what you want?

• Author

Well, days after having sex with him and all...a friend of his who he calls an impulsive fool due to her behavior and she suffers from a lot of mental issues right. He's been busy with her as in dealing with her company since he added on his page just when I left all my issues in New Jersey. Yesterday, I had told him that him and I gotta talk... he's calm down princess in Spanish where he doesn't speak Spanish correctly. Long story short... I told him I was offended by his text of not wanting to be my boyfriend and other things then he's like "But yesterday he was like "I don't understand why you're offended that I wanted to protect your feelings. Girls **** ppl n regret it all the time.." I don't know what to think but everyone said it sounds like he cares a lot about you and that he's sending mix signals. I'm just confused

He told you everything he intended before you had sex with him.

That is: He does not want to be your boyfriend, he wanted to be honest with you because he doesn't want to give you false hope. He wanted to have sex with you but he didn't want you to a) have regrets because he wouldn't be changing his mind about wanting to be your boyfriend and b) become clingy and expecting more just because he'd slept with you.

He's really not sending mixed signals. He wanted sex and made it clear that if sex happened it would not make the two of you anything more or less than what you were before.

You should probably stop interrogating him about what he does or doesn't want because he's already explained it without wanting to come across as a jerk. It will only further confirm to him that you aren't relationship material in his eyes.

He's not an idiot, when you are doing "surveys" about whether someone wants a relationship or a FWB's situation he KNOWS you're doing it to try and get some insight into him. He doesn't like it and he's getting lost for ways to tell you he's not interested in being in a relationship with you.

Best thing to do is just leave him be, let him contact you if he wants to sleep with you again (only if that's what you want too of course) where you can either do it without expectations of anything further, or refuse because you want more and he doesn't.