LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Platonic > Business and Professional Relationships

Thinking of asking a female coworker out...

Business and Professional Relationships Networking and maintaining a positive environment in the work place is important! Surviving the 9-to-5 within.

Like Tree38Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17th March 2017, 12:50 AM   #31
Established Member

Supervisor

Ok my old supervisor ended up blocking me after I was in a bad mood (not from her) and blocked-deleted her from my Facebook. I guess I ticked her off or something so she reacted by blocking me. She probably thought I contacted her and friended her to try and get with her and that's it. I guess it's a good thing she blocked me so we keep our distance.

Last edited by VedderisBetter; 17th March 2017 at 12:55 AM..
VedderisBetter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th March 2017, 4:33 AM   #32
Established Member

So, you got impulsive and blocked her, and are now wondering why she blocked you?

Again, too much headspace. Isn't the mind reading exhausting?