Think coworker likes me? ?

Ok so I'm 19 almost 20 male and working at a grocery store. And I'm pretty sure 25 year old female cashier/CSM has a thing for me. When I first started working there I did not know her and she did not know me. But as time went on she started looking at me a lot checking me out. She's changed a lot since I first met her. Then other coworkers she talks with started asking me if I'm single or if I like someone at work.

She never talked to me that much unless I started the conversation. But sometimes she would say hi as she walked by me. She now started talking to me more trying to catch me on break and such.

Now she talks to me one day then ignores me for a day or two. How should handle this. I'm pretty sure she is single. But I've heard dating coworkers can lead to no good. I'm also looking for a different job as I finshed collage last year.

Wait until you find the other job and then ask her out. You can't always be sure about people at work. Part of their job is to be cheerful and friendly with other employees.