LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Platonic > Business and Professional Relationships

Coworkers Are Not Necessarily Your Friends

Business and Professional Relationships Networking and maintaining a positive environment in the work place is important! Surviving the 9-to-5 within.

Like Tree14Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20th December 2016, 1:00 AM   #16
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBird2001 View Post
Yes, like you, I have had many female friends over the years, although the lightswitch behavior was less common in my experience. Sometime I would attribute losing their friendship to jealous boyfriends/husbands. At least I could justify that. But it's refreshing to know it's not just me. I do love the company of a good woman, but apparently it's a crapshoot. Thanks for the sanity check

Honest question.. Can you look back and say you were friends or an emotional support to many of these women? Where you the goto guy with all the answers?
Sweetfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th December 2016, 10:18 AM   #17
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by loverboy69 View Post
It's possible that coworker 1 had a few feelings for you and got jealous when she saw you talking to the other female coworker?

Then she decided to punish you by giving you the cold shoulder..... Then she later calms down and tries to play it off as something you did as a way to deflect?

I'm just speculating.... I've done that to crushes before when I was younger and less experienced.

This, yes. My gut says she was jealous when she saw you with the other female co-worker.
CaliGypsy is offline   Reply With Quote