I can't help it that I'm hot

My office has a bowling team. I volunteered to be an alternate, and the captain said that it was $6 a night, and he'd let me know if he needed me to bowl.

Well, he came and asked me to bowl last October. I said I would. The next thing I know, I'm a MEMBER of the team, paying $9 ever SATURDAY to bowl.

It was ok and fun in the beginning, because we were just having fun, and there were so many holidays we weren't bowling so much.

Well, it stopped being fun, and started being a lot of drama, and negativity, and I didn't like wasting every single Saturday night at the bowling alley, and then ever time another member wanted to go on a trip, they'd cancel bowling, and then double up the next weekend, which kept me out til MIDNIGHT, but whenever I needed to take a weekend trip, they went ahead and bowled without me, and I was stuck paying for a game that I didn't even BOWL IN!

So I quit. I got sick of the sh*t and quit. Well, the captain came and asked me to bowl last Saturday, and said he'd pay. I told him that I would.

His wife is on the team, and she was really nice, and we ate nachos together.

Apparently, after bowling when everyone went home, she and her hubby had a fight...about ME!

She wanted to know why he paid for my game. He said because he needed me to bowl. She said it was because he was a pervert and liked looking at me :(

TALK ABOUT AKWARD! I'm never bowling again :mad:

Originally posted by Monday

She said it was because he was a pervert and liked looking at me :(

now why is every man who likes to look at a beautiful woman labeled as a pervert? WTF!

BrotherAaron
Originally posted by alphamale

now why is every man who likes to look at a beautiful woman labeled as a pervert? WTF!

Because we've let the feminists convince society that there's something wrong with being a man... and we'll just pretend, for the moment, that women don't like looking at good looking men.

Originally posted by HokeyReligions

How did you know about the fight? Did he tell you?

Yeah...this is what kinda gave me the willies. :confused:

lol

ThumbingMyWay

ya know...as a man....alpha has a point.

When guys oogle over a HOT woman...they think were pigs....well we are pigs, but thats not the point.

When you see women oggling over some hottie guy....it seems to be OK for them.

hhmmm..wonder why that is....

anyway...

I saw a smokin HOT chick at the bar on Sat night.....from the back, she looked just like my wife...blonde hair, nice hot a$$...and the clothes just made it. The funny thing is, I saw her as my wife....I mean I almost was going to say something to this chick...but I think it wouldhv sounded wierd if I said, "you remind me of my wife....you have a body just like her...thanks for reminding me I got a hot wife"...ok thats sounded dumb...but you get the point. Must have somthing to do with my wife being out of town....I see her in other hot chicks....even told my wife about it...and she was flattered by it.

Speaking of which....Ladies: What you you say to a guy that would say something along thoughs lines?. Meaning the guy wasnt trying to pick up on you, but just giving a compliment that you remind when of his wife? (to me I sound wierd even thinking of saying someting)

whichwayisup

Oogling quietly and maybe saying "you're hot" is one thing...But drooling and being piggy about it is another. We all love to be looked at and be told we're hot...Depends on HOW it is put out there. Respectfully? Sure, why not? Rudely or really sexually, it's a joke!

Earlier today I went out and got a coffee..The owner is a real flirty guy...Today he told me, "Hey goodlookin', DD for you?" I said yep...Then he said, "Wow, you smell really nice today..." I said thanks and smiled. I know he meant that in a nice way and wasn't coming on to me...IF he had added anything more like, "Wow, you smell nice and you're really turning me on..." or something like that, then I'd probably have that EWWWW you're a pig reaction...

thumbingmyway- to answer the question- if a man commented on my looks, and said i reminded him of his wife or something along those lines, i would not be offended. if my fiance told me he saw a woman who looked hot and reminded him of me, i would also be pleased...it means he thinks i'm hot and is thinking of me- cool

Originally posted by Thinkalot

if a man commented on my looks, and said i reminded him of his wife or something along those lines, i would not be offended.

what if the man's wife is 325lbs, 4'10" and 66 yrs old? :laugh:

Originally posted by alphamale

what if the man's wife is 325lbs, 4'10" and 66 yrs old? :laugh:

We're not going to compliment your wife no matter how much you fish for it, ALPHA.

:D

She said it was because he was a pervert and liked looking at me

I think you and she are destined to be best friends. You think alike.

Yeah, did he tell you they had a fight or did you find out about it because someone else overheard them?

Curious.

RecordProducer

I don't drool over...ummmm...whatever is considered a hot guy. I don't even like the stupid-face-hot guys who look like Hollywood waiters movie-star wannabes.

There are other things I drool over, but they are hard to find.

Originally posted by Moose

I'd be curious to know what those, "hard to find", attributes happen to be. :o

12" kock and an 8" tongue

I don't drool over...ummmm...whatever is considered a hot guy. I don't even like the stupid-face-hot guys who look like Hollywood waiters movie-star wannabes.

There are other things I drool over, but they are hard to find.

Ditto. I'll walk into a club or go out with my bf and he tries to guess who I think is hot ( dumb game) and he can never guess. He always points at these muscular pretty boys. Umm thats not what I like dummy!

They have to have a certain I don't know what..and muscles turn me off. I like side chunkies on a man..a little belly. I love it!

I am curious to know how MONDAY found out about the fight though? And I thought the ahe and the wife were having a great time bowling that night? What happened?

you know, some women can be very jealous. it mightn't have meant very much, maybe the wife was feeling a little insecure.

But, if it was a private fight how the hell would you know about it?? Please tell me HE didn't tell you!!

ReluctantRomeo
Originally posted by EC

They have to have a certain I don't know what..

Go on. Tell us. You know you want to really :cool:

• Author

Well, he and I work together. He told one of his close work buddies, who just happens to be my best friend, and she called me at home and told me about it.

:just wanted to add: That they've been fighting for a LONG time. I don't know what's going on, but they went away for the weekend, and then he came into work Monday morning saying that he wanted a divorce. He told me and my co worker that she wouldn't let him disapline her son.

She has a son from a previous marriage. After church one Sunday, he went to his grandma's house, and didn't tell anyone. So they spent all day calling around looking for him, and when they finally found him, he didn't even apologize *the son is 13* So my co worker *the "pervert"* started to yell at him, and the mom *the "pervert's" wife* told him that he can't yell at her son, because he's not his son.

They've been on the outs ever since...this was about a month ago.

• Author
Originally posted by moimeme

I think you and she are destined to be best friends. You think alike.

Boy :mad: you sure enjoy throwing it in my face that there's something wrong with me for thinking it's wrong for married men to openly look at other women when their wife is around.

Monday,

Are you like totally against it? To be honest, there's nothing wrong with looking at other women. I don't mind when Mrs. Moose points out, "hunky", men. She has good taste, I mean, I'm not afraid to admit some guys are good looking. And she knows my taste in women as well. She'll even point them out for me.

Not meaning to insult you, but I think you need to be proud of your body and not insulted when men point out that you are hot. (As long as they are tasteful about it).

Mrs. Moose loves it when guys take notice of her. I guess to each is own, but for goodness sake, just because I think you're a hottie, it doesn't mean I'm a pervert, it just means I'm married but I still have great taste in women.

Monday:

This sounds like poison. And it sounds ALLLLLL too familiar for me.

Please tell me you're not attracted to this guy? Is this the guy I've heard you talk about before?? The guy at work? Correct me if I'm wrong, my memory may have failed me.

I'd stay clear of him. FAR, FAR away. Work is not the place for these ongoings to be happening, and it's giving me with weebie jeebies.

Simply put, he may really be after you.

ThumbingMyWay
Originally posted by Moose

Monday,

Are you like totally against it? To be honest, there's nothing wrong with looking at other women. I don't mind when Mrs. Moose points out, "hunky", men. She has good taste, I mean, I'm not afraid to admit some guys are good looking. And she knows my taste in women as well. She'll even point them out for me.

Not meaning to insult you, but I think you need to be proud of your body and not insulted when men point out that you are hot. (As long as they are tasteful about it).

Mrs. Moose loves it when guys take notice of her. I guess to each is own, but for goodness sake, just because I think you're a hottie, it doesn't mean I'm a pervert, it just means I'm married but I still have great taste in women.

you and I think alike Moose....