Today is a great day! I have been promoted, completely unexpectedly. The green-eyed monster was running rampant today. I was jokingly called a traitor for leaving that department among other harsh comments. Just so excited. I love my job!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Author

Update includes question:

New job going alright. I was super whacky due to antibiotics and hormones after sugery. Hormones were far too strong switched to a vitamin now after a restful weekend now getting back to normal.

Okay I was a mess. I literally cried at work. Manager pulled me aside got to bottom of what's happening. In a nice way.

Also realize my former trainer returned from vacation the very day I was promoted. He is also still listed 3 months later as my manger in system. Additionally a survey went out about our training experience. He repeated something I had said in that survey on the comment section. Maybe to get a reaction, he got one. I gasped because I was surprised by it.

I'm now thinking he was not playing me. He is complying with what I stated about how I would only talk to him if there was business reason. I want him to know I like him instead of feeling blown off. I was thinking a thank you card. Yes or no?