Beeatch coworker copys everything I do. I hate it!!

I have some people who watch my every move at work and copy me. Like for example I bartend and I put a shooter on special and the next week this bitch is on the shooter bar she puts the same special on. I know she copied me because she never before put those shooters on special, only after I did she did? This is just an example but I am tired of her being my little shadow I cant do anything without her seeing what I am doing and copying it. For another example I serve 2 customers at once she sees that and does the same.

I guess it bothers me because I try to excel and cant get do it with her on my every move. How do I get her off my ass or get onto hers?

There is really only this one chick but it is soooooo annoying! :mad:

I worked with a weirdo like this, she ended up dying my hair the EXACT same color as mine. :rolleyes: They called her tiki2. It was strange and it really got on my nerves. But you know, they say mockery is the biggest form of flattery. And there's probably not much you can really do about it, she probably just trying to learn the tricks of the trade.

I cant get into my account and be able to post reply so im going in as a guest.

It's me jdee..

Anywho. I am not flattered because I know she is just doing it to not let me get any further than her like a possible higher ring out. + she is the kind of person who uses what you say against you.

This chick is just a nusance I would love to do the same kind of stuff back to her because I believe in payback :)) but she does nothing spectacular I would like to copy.

Its just frusterating.