Hello to all

I need some input on this before I do anything stupid and embarrass my boyfriend.

My boyfriend has excutive professional job.

Very high paying job and in leader ship in the company he worked over 20 years

But after divorce and kids moved away to different state, he stayed here.

No family no friends here but the job and he wish he was closer to his kids and stuff but never look for different job.

Anyway, I told him it's never too late.

So he put an application in different state closer to his kids

and went through extensive interview by recruiters and new job interviewed him for 8 hours.

Interview is 8 hours long because of his position and it will be the same job he does now but higher level too

Very stressful interview for this kind of position.

They liked him and CEO took him out for a dinner and show him around and introduce him to others after the interview.

I hope that is good sign.

He is excited but little worry too because he is against two other candidates but

He is not worry like others will because he has job even if don't work out but he and I really want to move this place.

Anyway, my question is is it ok for me to write a thank you note and explain what kind of man he really is to a recruiter boss who interviewed him and reviewed him and she knows and working with CEO very closely?

My boyfriend is one Amazing human being.

Intelligent, profession and genuine and who works very hard.

Everything he do, he is just incredible person.

Is it ok to write to her or is it will cause problem for him?

I don't want to ruin his opportunity and all

I don't know .....I just want to let her know how amazing he really is and want to thank her for get him the interview.

Anyway, we will find out in few weeks they want him or not.....

Thank you all.

• Author

Thank you. I m glad I ask.

I thought it might ruin him rather help him....

He knows how to do well too.

He interview people at his work because he is a board member and in leadership.

I will stay out of it and just support him anyway I can.

Not needed and unless you are able to give a professional reference your good thoughts aren't going to carry much weight. Of course you think he is the greatest thing since sliced bread - he is your boyfriend.

And I wouldn't do anything like that without running by him anyway and getting his okay.

While it's clear that you mean well this sort of thing isn't something you should do :)

Good luck and I hope he gets it!