Or racism anywhere...is very much alive and happening all the time.

I usually let it go because I reached a mental place where it doesn't bother me anymore and I forgive people instantly for their narrow mindedness.

But sometimes it just hurts and stings a tiny bit, and it is hard to stand above it, while being the minority in a place where half the people think they are better than my race or culture.

Today this happened:

My co-worker said to another co-worker (they are both part of the racist half I just mentioned) "I found a new house and it is amazing and everything is right about it, and the neighbours are (her own race). So it is perfect...

It hurts to have to be around people that think they are better than any race or they are above any race.

I know I do not feel this way usually, but when I witness things like this, I cannot help myself but be happy for the fact that she has no friends in life and that she is failing in most things she does....

Sorry just had to vent.

Montgomery Burns
Or racism anywhere...is very much alive and happening all the time.

I usually let it go because I reached a mental place where it doesn't bother me anymore and I forgive people instantly for their narrow mindedness.

But sometimes it just hurts and stings a tiny bit, and it is hard to stand above it, while being the minority in a place where half the people think they are better than my race or culture.

Today this happened:

My co-worker said to another co-worker (they are both part of the racist half I just mentioned) "I found a new house and it is amazing and everything is right about it, and the neighbours are (her own race). So it is perfect...

It hurts to have to be around people that think they are better than any race or they are above any race.

I know I do not feel this way usually, but when I witness things like this, I cannot help myself but be happy for the fact that she has no friends in life and that she is failing in most things she does....

Sorry just had to vent.

1. Don't waste your time with adults that see the world in races and status.

2. If it was loud enough to hear report it to HR. That qualifies as harassment.