What does it mean when a guy makes fun of you?

If a guy makes fun of you, does that mean he likes you? For example, this guy I am friends with calls me annoying but he always seems to call and talk to me, and is always laughing and smiling whenever I am around. what do you guys think?

ReluctantRomeo
Originally posted by sad123

If a guy makes fun of you, does that mean he likes you? For example, this guy I am friends with calls me annoying but he always seems to call and talk to me, and is always laughing and smiling whenever I am around. what do you guys think?

Quite likely, yes. Teasing girls is one of the ways we relate to you :)

Naughty test - try being a little upset and hurt one time he does this and say it catches you at a bad moment. If he comes over all overprotective and tender and tries to find out what's wrong and make it up to you later in the day, then he may well be into you. Otherwise it's probably just him having fun.

• 1 month later...

Im gonna say no not into you. I only say this because annoying is really not a word I would think a guy who was "into you " would use.

I would think that playfighting like pulling your pony tail or something is more like the situation a guy who was "into you" would do....