Argh! My ex is coming to work with me!

PetrifiedPenny

Hey everyone. I went through a nasty break up about 8 months ago, of which I am still trying to get over. He cheated on my and is an absolute d*ckhead but surprise surprise I am still madly in lust with him. I imposed no contact and have stuck with it, but was told yesterday that he has been transferred to my section (we work in the same company, used to be different locations). Now he will be working right next to me every day!

How do I act? What do I do? I'm still so bitter and upset about what happened, and know that the sparks will be flying and he will try everything to get me back into bed with him. Any advice on how to keep my cool??

Deep breathing, meditation, turning to other friends and keeping REALLY busy with work will help you avoid thinking about him.

To stay out of bed with him, ignore him totally unless it is business-related. Just give the slightest nod of the head otherwise, if he speaks to you, and learn how to say, "Is this business-related?" in a clear, audible voice. However, if you do not trust yourself, then it is time to look for a new job.

• 1 month later...

I would just act like it didnt bother me he was there. Mind you in my experience this only makes the guy try harder to get me because I always get the guys who like the thrill of the chase. So if you don't want him to try for you I may not try this unless you can just blow him off everytime he try's.

Good luck.