Narcisstic and Bipolar

I am having to deal at work with Bipolar boss who probably does not even know what bipolar is and a narcisstic manipulative co-worker.

The two of them are driving me nuts. I have been attempting to deal with it and just ignore them. But it has gotten to be such a tedious task.

I started looking for another job but it will be a some time before something comes up.

How do you go on without blowing up in their faces?

• Author

I approached my bipolar boss about my manipulative co-worker. Both of them are aware of the issues.

Whatever my boss said backfired on me this is why I am angry at both of them.

Whenever my boss is around at work his moods swing sverely from one second to another this what leads to believe that he is bipolar.

These 2 days I have taken to the silent treatment. Answer only when asked a question. My boss tried to provoke me today into an argument, I just turned around and started b*tching silently while smiling, nodding and saying uhuh.

I am getting to the point where I am having to translate the b*tching from one language to another. I cannot find enough in one single language :o

• Author
Originally posted by Mr Spock

If you read up on Narcissistic personality disorder it's really, really hard to deal with people who have it-are you sure?

He even admits to being somewhat narcissistic.